Intensives Teachers in 2020:
– 7 classes of international and Ukrainian teachers.
– 10 jams (in the evening and the morning).
– open performances in the city center.
– labs and free space for research.
– ecstatic dance with musician shaman from Udmurtia.
– 8 festival days + 2 afterparty days.
– Meeting. Well, the warmest thing that happens at the festival. Gatherings of people we know for years and completely unfamiliar dancers from all around the world. These meetings are something that makes us belong to the community.
More about the venueKyiv, Desyatynna str. 12, 7th floor, map.
Spacious dance studio. 510 m2 – dance as wide as you like. In the historical city center with the chill zone at the balcony.
What was at 2019 edition?
- 121 participants from Ukraine, Russia, Moldova, Poland, Finland, Israel, Italy, Portugal, USA, Hong Kong, UK, Denmark, Romania, France, Germany, Belgium, Australia, Mexico, Netherlands, Switzeralnd, Sweden
WHERE TO LIVE AND WHAT TO EATWe recommend these hostels that are near festival venue:
Dream hostel Kyiv – 12 euro/night
Sky hostel – 10 euro/night
LEON hostel – 7 euro/night
Nap & Rest Hostel – 8 euro/night
You are welcome to contact festival participants in dancefulness tribe group and book a hostel room just for festival people or book an apartment. To book an apartment we can recommend dobovo.com service.
There are plenty of cafe in festival location area. Also food is very cheap in Ukraine: 3-5 Euro for the meal, 1 Euro for the beer.