THIS TIME ON THE SEASHORE
Shantambala – Retreat & Resort
– 8 classes of international and Ukrainian teachers.
– 10 jams (in the evening and the morning).
– rest by the sea, retreat from the cities.
– labs and free space for research.
– 7 festival days + 2 afterparty days in Odessa.
– Meeting. Well, the warmest thing that happens at the festival. Gatherings of people we know for years and completely unfamiliar dancers from all around the world. These meetings are something that makes us belong to the community.
Light changes can appear in the schedule.So far it’s
- 1 hr of morning practice,
- 3 hours of intensive,
- 2.5 hours of guest classes and labs,
- 3 hours of jamming
More about the venueOdessa, Shantambala, check out map.
Spacious dance studio. Nice accommodation. Great food. The place where CI was practiced sooo long 🙂
11th Dancefulness festival is in retreat space
Around 100 participants gather every year since 2009. We don’t hope to see as many this season. Something around 70, to be honest.
What was at 2019 edition?121 participants from Ukraine, Russia, Moldova, Poland, Finland, Israel, Italy, Portugal, USA, Hong Kong, UK, Denmark, Romania, France, Germany, Belgium, Australia, Mexico, Netherlands, Switzeralnd, Sweden
- Festival participation: 240 Euro (before June 1)
~35 Euro for hostel or tent (200 uah/day), paid to the venue / HOSTEL is full
~90 Euro for hotel, 2-3 people in a room (500 uah/day), paid to the venue – SOLD OUT
- Food: ~60 Euro (300 uah/day), paid to the venue
Details and choices of accommodation in Shantambala
Prepayment amount: 60 euro